Certified, cold-pressed and unrefined – this is what a good quality argan oil is. Where can you find one? In the Nanoil offer. Keep reading to find out what makes it one of the best cosmetic oils of our times.
Composition of Nanoil Argan Oil
Argan oil contains a few constituents that are found important for skin and hair. As one of the few, this oil was subjected to various tests to determine its chemical composition. Only in this way were the scientists able to understand what makes argan oils so potent. What is pure argan oil made up of?
- OLEIC ACID works as a transporter, carrying the nutrients hidden in argan oil to all skin and hair layers.
- PHYTOSTEROLS are plant sterols that delay skin aging.
- FLAVONOIDS stimulate cell turnover, revealing new, fresh skin.
- VITAMIN E helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, combats oxidative stress, and improves the look of hair and skin.
- BUTYROSPERMOL soothes the skin after tanning and accelerates hair growth.
- CAROTENES even out skin tone and provide protection against sun damage.
- POLYPHENOLS protect skin and hair from mechanical damage and moisture loss.
- OLEUROPEIN prevents fine lines, revives skin and strengthens hair and nails.
It goes without saying that such a rich composition must have a positive effect on whichever body part it is in contact with.
Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie
Nanoil Argan Oil: Benefits of skin & hair
This is lightweight plant-based oil that has a pleasant aroma, resembling the kernels it’s extracted from. There is no skin or hair type that may have problems with tolerating or absorbing Nanoil Argan Oil within a brief moment.
Nanoil argan oil works both on the surface and deep inside the skin and hair, penetrating the tissues and the shaft to repair them and nourish from within. You can use it as a face serum, massage oil and a hair mask. Yet, this is just a tiny example of all its applications.
Putting argan oil on the body after sunbathing relieves the skin and deals with sunburn. Used on brows and nails, it delivers nutrients and moisturizes. When combined with clay masks, body lotions, home made scrubs and hair mists, argan oil boosts the effects delivered by each of those products, or upgrades them by expanding their appearance-improving abilities.
It is you who decides how and when Nanoil Argan Oil should be applied. No matter the technique you adopt or a body part you put the oil on, you will be always happy with the results. You can expect:
- shiny and elastic hair that grows long and thick,
- soft and smooth face with zero wrinkles or imperfections,
- body without cellulite and stretch marks,
- firm and bright skin, including eye skin,
- nourished lashes and brows that are stronger and thicker.
Nanoil Argan Oil – pluses
Nanoil Argan Oil is currently a best-seller among all argan oils. It’s recommended by regular users, beauticians and hair stylists. According to them, this plant-based oil:
- offers high quality because it’s certified, unrefined and cold-pressed,
- comes in a big size and therefore lasts long,
- is budget-friendly as for the genuine argan oil,
- is fast-absorbing and easy to use.
While searching for information on Nanoil Argan Oil, you will come across testimonials stating that this product solves various skin concerns. The users claim it reduces fine lines, combats brittleness of hair and nails, intensifies hair color and minimizes the appearance of various skin imperfections.
Go to nanoil.co.uk and meet the finest plant oils that you can use for your beauty ritual. Argan oil is just one out of six plant oils that can be found in the Nanoil offer.