They invest in themselves and spend money on cosmetics and professional beautifying treatments without any regrets.
It is an interesting fact that they devote a lot of time and effort to their hair. Visits at the hairdresser’s salon exceeds the frequency of visits at beautician’s and manicurist’s together.
We go to the salon not only to cut hair or change the colour. We often decide to undergo treatments that are designed to instantly improve the look and condition of our hair and strengthen its brilliance.
It turns out that there is no need to go to the hairdresser’s in order to get a comprehensive, regenerating and beautifying treatment at the highest level.
Nanoil has fulfilled women’s desires for beautiful and healthy hair, by creating a product that will take care of their hair like a top-class hairdresser. It is all possible in the comfort of your own home, without scheduling an appointment and without loss of time.
Nanoil hair oil – what does it look like?
Nanoil is a hair care product that should appear in your bathroom. Once you discover its amazing properties and versatile use, you will not be able to replace it with anything else. Such perfection in hair care was not yet introduced.
Nanoil is a product designed for hair care that comes in a beautiful, elegant bottle of thick, tempered glass, and even more beautiful scent. Black glass carefully protects valuable cosmetic but even such a beautiful bottle does not unveil the revolution that will happen on your hair after the first application.
Hair care has never been so carefully adapted to your requirements!
Nanoil hair oil – why is it so perfect?
Nanoil is a perfectionist. It understands that there is no single ingredient that would solve all the problems of hair. Therefore, Nanoil hair oil is available in 3 versions. Each of which is destined to a specific type of hair and matched to a particular level of porosity.
No other cosmetic has ever treated hair with such attention to detail.
Attention to hair type has allowed Nanoil brand to develop 3 types of oils: each suitable for one of the 3 hair types. Thanks to a thorough analysis of the structure of human hair, Nanoil comes in the following versions:
- Nanoil for low porosity hair – thick, strong but lack volume, greasy and difficult to style.
- Nanoil for medium porosity hair – moderately thick, yet not destroyed, but problematic when it comes to styling and care. It is dull, frizzy and often falls out. Partially lack vitality and elasticity.
- Nanoil for high porosity hair – dehydrated, damaged, brittle, rough, thinning and falling out. Its ends tend to be split. Additionally, hair is frizzy and static.
Nanoil hair oil – why is it so effective?
All 3 types of Nanoil hair oils are the wealth of natural oils, obtained in the process of cold pressing and selected in direct proportion to the porosity of hair. But that is not where beneficial effects of Nanoil end. Hair oil contains a number of essential ingredients in hair care: keratin, lanolin, vitamin A and E, liquid silk. These are substances that determine beautiful appearance and healthy hair growth. Nanoil provides hair with all the necessary components. Their deficiency would result in losing lustre, vitality and condition.
Nanoil hair oil – why is it so unique?
Nanoil hides another valuable secret. These are two innovative and unique ingredients that nourish and regenerate the follicles and enhance hair growth, while thickening the entire hairstyle. Regular scalp oiling will result in growth of new, young hair.
Nanoil hair oil – why is it so versatile?
It might be really hard to believe, but on the method of applying Nanoil, you decide on your own. Nanoil creates an infinite number of possibilities.
- If you care for hair regeneration, improved density or boosted growth – use Nanoil on scalp and hair. The best way is to leave it on overnight and in the morning wash with a gentle shampoo.
- If your hair needs nutrition and protection, use Nanoil on dry or wet hair, but avoid scalp. You can also add it to conditioners or lotions to enhance their performance.
- Nanoil will successfully replace hair masks. Thanks to it, it will provide hair with thorough regeneration. Just apply it for 30 minutes before washing hair, apply to both hair and scalp.
- Nanoil is also a perfect hair protection, if you treat it as a leave-in conditioner. Just apply it to damp hair after shampooing. It will act as thermal protection. However, if you apply it to dry hair, you will instantly tame unruly strands and provide beautiful appearance and brilliance.
- Nanoil will also be a great serum for protecting dehydrated and splitting hair ends . Just rub a small amount of the product into the tips.
There are plenty more ways of applying Nanoil – it all depends on you and your creativity. No one knows your hair better than yourself!
Leave a Reply